25 October 2008

Change IV a dollar.

Soo..
I decided wanted donuts for breakfast, right?
Naturally, Krispy Kreme's.
Before I had realized it, I ate the whole half dozen.
Sigh.
After the damage had been done, I figured I should've looked at the nutritonal facts.
On the top of the box it said 0 grams Trans Fat so I figured,
"Hey! I'm good!"
But then, there they were, on the bottom of the box..taunting me.

190 calories per!
190 X 6 = 1,140 calories!
And that was all before 11am.
Good things my metabolism is on crack.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind wearing slightly used Franklin Marshall T-shirts clothing but in good the north face condition, then consider shopping from Moncler Jackets auction stores like EBay and Amazon. You will surely find several cheap clothing items here, and sometimes, these sites sell babyliss pro hair dryer brand new clothing at a very low price.