07 January 2009

Change IV A Dollar

Welcome Back.

[Sigh.]

So, firstly, I feel I must apologize to my few dedicated readers for being away for so long. I was on break from school which also means I was on break from life.

Anyone who knows me, or more specifically has known me for more than a year or so, knows that my vida is almost always in shambles. I've been working on organizing but that usually results in numerous thoughts racing all at once and all needing to be solved first. If that makes sense. Moral of the story, I can hardly sleep. I'm kind of weird right now, don't worry about it.

Anyway.

I had a pretty good holiday. Sidenote-- I think it's humorous that people claim "New Year, New Me" so passionately beginning Dec. 26th. Maybe it's just me but if you were so set on "changing", you would do it right when you decided you needed the change, not on a day that the earth completes it rotation. It's like saying "I know I'm a bad person but as long as I promise that 2009 is a new year, new me, it doesn't count." Whatever. Oh and also, people don't change. They might grow and become smarter, or wiser but you don't change. It just takes you a while to figure out who you really are. Yes, I am the consensus.

Back to my holiday. My sister is pretty amazing. She reads my blog as often as a I make a post and she read My Christmas List post and got me the cup!


I was really geeked. Perhaps, too.

Here we are later on.

She's really great. And I'm glad we're together.

Oh and also, I have this video game system:


Why yes, this is perhaps the best video game system everr!
I had one when I was younger but my mother threw it away like a putz. So I traded my last Capri-Sun for this one over the summer. I do miss that Capri-Sun, it was Fruit Punch...

I post this to say, if anyone can tell me where I can get Mario/Duck Hunt and the orange gun, I will forever be indebted to you.

I think that's it for now. I'll post regularly. Scout's honor.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.com/Super-Mario-Zapper-Nintendo-Entertainment-System/dp/B000Q34YVM