28 January 2009

Surplus Dope Stuff

Wow it's been two weeks already? I'm slacking, clearly.

As of lately, I've been completely spazzing on being stuck in Michigan. I would move to LA with 20 bucks and a one-way ticket in my pocket if I could. Believe me, I've done dumber things. I don't know if any of you had heard of Post Secret but it's this collection of really dope books of secret messages that people send in on the backs of postcards. It's some really bizarre stuff. Anyway, I came across this:


I know, right?

Anyway. I've realized that in a place like Detroit, where everybody thinks they're a somebody, the real originality is being a nobody.

I'm thinking about doing an "Explanation to my Madness" post soon. I don't know, it's in the works.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asics Onitsuka Tiger replaced the sandals the north face sale that both men and women had worn for centuries.
Boot Heel - Typically found on Discount Hogan Shoes boots, this is a wide, stable type of heel that usually is not very high. Fashion Cheap TOD'S Shoes began to