27 February 2009

Surplus Dope Stuff

I'm usually the one to wrinkle my nose when people ride the "Trend Train" and ride the coat tails of whomever is hot for the next 15 minutes. But in the occassion that someone is genuinely talented, and I respect what they do--no matter if it's trendy or not-- I tell people about it. And in the very rare occassion that someone is trendy and I like them, it usually looks a little something like this:



Sidenote: Check out his clipart Transformers..

For all of my local readers, he's scheduled to open for N.E.R.D with Big Sean at Mad Anthony on April 16th.
I'm actually pretty excited to hear his mixtape because of Halo. I don't really listen to Beyonce and once I knew he sampled her track, I listened to hers and it held no water in comparison. It drops March 1st. I think I heard you can download it on iTunes. Although, I might be lying.

0 comments: