07 April 2009

Change IV A Dollar

Oh! Almost forgot.

I had the wonderful opportunity to view the tragedy that was MSU first hand, via the AT&T Suite. The set up was very nice, to say the least. The game, meh, not so much. Although I will say this, whoever makes the highlight reels for sports deserves a
6-figure salary. Every highlight or promo video they aired gave me chills, and I hardly follow college basketball.

We also got the chance to watch MJ (THE MJ)get inducted into the Hall of Fame, along with a David Robinson and a few other guys I didn't know about because they played the game before I started to follow it.

I'm still a MSU fan. GO GREEN! Woot Woot!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you purchase shoes the babyliss pro hair dryer usual questions start emerging, what style? size? Is it well made? These Discount Hogan Shoes ontains no metal of any sort, allowing the wearer to pass through airport metal Cheap TOD'S Shoes detectors. Many Miles Do You Walk In A Lifetime?
Approximately