05 May 2009

Change IV A Dollar

So, here's the thing--

I visited a Herve Leger boutique a while back. Clearly, I'm already in the wrong. If you aren't familiar with Herve, he designed the infamous bandage dress:




I'm a thin woman, but I have a little curve to me so I thought one of these dresses would showcase them a little better.
And boy, did it.





I walked in there all hoity-toity like I could buy out the bar (it's a figure of speech, don't worry about it), so when I peeked at the price tag I had to avoid looking at the sales associate directly in the eye.
$5,900.00!
Oh, but you don't understand; this gown was magnificent. I can't even imagine having any place to go that's spectacular enough to wear this dress, but believe me, I'd wear it to the grocery store.

Turns out, Miley Cyrus and I share the same vice.


Hag. I figure, it's immoral to call The Hannah Montana what I really want to call her.

0 comments: