16 June 2009

Two Cents

Okay, so--

I love black people. I do. And I am almost always the one sticking up for our underdog status. But when I see things like this



I take it personally. What were you thinking T-Pain? I'm sorry, clearly you weren't. You couldn't have been. Apparently, this BIG ASS CHAIN (sigh.) cost like $107k. Whaat? Not when there are people in Africa who don't even have fresh water to drink. The same people in which, Jay Z went to Africa to spend his respectfully earned dollars to help. I can't even take it.

On top of all of that, he's also wearing a Barack Obama tee-shirt. FML. Actually, FHL.

2 comments:

rah said...

I have to agree with you completely. That chain/necklace is silly and gluttonous. Everyone likes a bit of bling now and then, but that's just tacky. It's a reminder to live what we say.

Anonymous said...

Corporate Casual - A shoe that is Hogan Shoes clearly casual, but suitable for most "casual Friday" dress codes or relaxed corporate styles. Footwear is an invention tory burch shoes of necessity to protect North Face Jackets For Women