05 September 2009

Surplus Dope Suff

I don't know if many of you know, but I thoroughly enjoy Kanye West; his talent, antics, etc.
I, personally, believe that if Kanye West wasn't Kanye West, and I had a penis, I would be Kanye West.
Yes.

He was recently featured in a French Mag called Liberation Next (check the french article here.):


Here is an excerpt from the article. Pure and unabashed genuity.

He almost considers relationship like a contract, the other person is a partner, kids: the mandatory accessory. “Real rock stars, he said, one day get married and have rock stars babies.” More or less engaged to Amber Rose, a model spectacularly dressed in pink, he does not delude himself. "Of course women are attracted by celebrity, money, the illusion of 'love me for who I am' is stupid/an idiocy, we are no longer in college, I am f*cking Kanye West."

West does not respect anything. "Religions? Not more than fashion brands. Fans? Pffft. Art? Of course. If I wanted to be rich, says Kanye West, I would have created a line of T-Shirt with a bear, my emblem of the very first years”


Oh, Kanye.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

began to tory burch handbags change around 1600 Franklin Marshall T-shirts as the barriers in dress distinction between classes started to break down. Moncler Jackets It became a commodity that was traded throughout Europe, remaining elitist Ugg Boots Online through consumption, the north face store quality and extravagance. The working classes adapted high true religion outlet fashion into simpler modes using humbler materials and were only restricted by cost and practicality.